A lifestyle brand for working class dreamers that bridges raw, authentic messaging and ethical domestic production
“All of us are not able to start out on top. Some of us didn’t get picked for the team the first time. Some of us didn’t get an interview the first time around. But that doesn’t mean we’re not good enough. It means we have to fight for it. It means we show up day after day to work on our crafts. It means we pour ourselves into the process of getting better. Let the passion and hunger drive you. Let it feed that fire inside of you. Focus on growth like it is your religion. You’ll get another shot. You’ll have an opportunity to show the world the power of commitment and work. You won’t be the last kid on the playground to get picked anymore… And that will only be the beginning.” -Jessica Rycheal, Owner | Designer
The Underdog Company — a personal project focused on apparel and headwear that began during undergrad at Georgia Southern University — has become a platform for me to be transparent about my experiences and encourage others. My ultimate goal is to create something honest and real, using apparel for a bigger message.
- AddressHeadquarters: Seattle, WA
- CategoryApparel & Accessories, Men's Clothing, Online Shopping, Women's Clothing
- LocationOnline-Based, Seattle
- Tagsaccessories, apparel, beanies, black owned, clothing, crewneck, dad hat, fashion, hats, hoodies, streetwear, style, sweaters, sweatshirts, unisex
- By Jessica R
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Free shipping on everything with promo code BLKSTREET!