Miyako’s is a sweet tooth’s dream, with some sandwiches thrown in on the side. The small shop serves locally made old fashion ice cream in a large selection of flavors alongside candy found in rows of jars displayed on the wall. The small shop also makes a variety of sandwiches on the premises, along with hot dogs which can be washed down with their milkshakes or smoothies.
- Address1470 Fillmore St, San Francisco, CA 94115
- CategoryBakery, Food & Beverages, Restaurant
- LocationCalifornia, San Francisco
- Tagsbuy black, candy, froyo, frozen yogurt, ice cream, sandwiches, smoothies
- By OBWS Team
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org