We offer Tang Soo Do, a traditional Korean martial art. The art is influenced by Kung Fu, Tai Chi, and Japanese karate. We teach traditional Korean forms, hand and foot techniques. We supplement these with self-defense techniques and overall endurance and flexibility training.
Kick Start Martial Arts teaches four age groups, Little Tigers/Ninjas, Youth, and Adults. Little Ninjas, ages 6 to 7; focus on coordination, confidence and respect through sight instruction. Youth focus on self-motivation, self-control, mental focus, physical strength and leadership skills through traditional instruction. Adults develop mental and physical strength through a life coach approach.
We incorporate leadership life skills curriculum into the youth classes. The results will be students that can demonstrate the characteristics of leadership.
We also offer adult cardio kickboxing. See website for more details.
Meet the Business Owner
Kyo Sah Nim B.
Kyo Sah Nim Beaty brings a unique experience and qualifications.
* Hall of honors inductee for teaching excellence
* 3rd degree Black Belt in Tang Soo Do, Mu Duk Kwan
* Awarded Kyo Sah Nim by Chief Grand Master Tong Mun Kim
* Masters of Science degree in Training and Development
* Over 18 years as Facilitator of Leadership Programs
* Global Tang Soo Do Association and Martial Arts Industry Association member
- By Ricky Smith
- Email: email@example.com