Golden Krust Caribbean Bakery & Grill (“Golden Krust”), a privately held corporation, is a manufacturer and distributor of Caribbean food products and franchisor of Caribbean restaurants.
Golden Krust Caribbean Bakery & Grill is the brain-child of Ephraim and Mavis Hawthorne; founders of Hawthorne & Son’s Bakery in St. Andrew, Jamaica and parents of the present owners. They had no idea then, that their dream would one day blossom into a now global business with over 120 stores in nine states.
*Photos and description from Golden Krust Caribbean Bakery.
- AddressHeadquarters: 3958 Park Ave Bronx, NY 10457
- CategoryCatering, Food & Beverages, Restaurant
- LocationAshburn, Bronx, Brooklyn, Charlotte, Connecticut, Durham, Florida, Georgia, Hartford, Jersey City, Long Island, Maryland, Massachusetts, Miami, New Jersey, New Rochelle, New York, New York, Newark, North Carolina, Orlando, Paterson, Pembroke Pines, Springfield, Tampa, Virginia
- Tagsblack owned restaurant, buy black, caribbean cuisine, chain restaurant
- By OBWS Team
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org