D’IYANU (dee-ya-nu) is a ready-to-wear bold print clothing line offering quality, trendy African inspired fashion at affordable prices. With her love for fashion and passion for self expression through unique clothing, Nigerian born Addie Olutola launched the D’IYANU brand at the beginning of 2014. D’IYANU is a fun, bold, chic line centered on inspiring individuals to confidently dress bold and beautifully. All garments are currently made in Philadelphia with great attention to quality.
Meaning behind the brand name “D’IYANU”
The “D’” means “of” or “from“ in French, while “IYANU” means “miracle” or “wonderful” in the Nigerian language, Yoruba. The literal translation is “of or from [something] wonderful” reminding everyone that they’re uniquely and wonderfully made and to dress like it. The blending of the two languages also signifies the blending of the two cultures which define the brand: African and western.
- AddressHeadquarters: 28 E. Airy St. #2149 Norristown, PA 19404
- CategoryApparel & Accessories, Handbags & Leather Goods, Jewelry & Accessories, Men's Clothing, Online Shopping, Women's Clothing
- LocationOnline-Based, Pennsylvania, Philadelphia
- Tagsafrican, africanfashion, africanprint, africanstyle, afrochic, ankara, ankarafashion, ankaraskirt, blackgirlmagic, blackgirlsrock, dashiki, diyanu, fashion, love, maxiskirt, philly, prints, style
- By Kimberly S
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org