B.A.M. Black Friday Market™ is a 3 day, holiday shopping event that highlights quality B.A.M. (Black and Melanated) owned businesses. We’re doing our part to highlight Black owned businesses in various communities throughout the United States. The focus of the event is to connect more consumers with your quality Black owned business on Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and then online during Cyber Monday.
Held at various Black owned venues annually.
- AddressThe Power Center, Houston, TX 77045
- CategoryEntertainment, Event Planning, Family Friendly Entertainment, For Kids
- LocationAlabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, National, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Online-Based, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virgin Islands, Virginia, Washington, Washington D.C., West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
- Tagsbeauty bag, beauty box, black friday, children, Christmas, cyber monday, festival, holiday shopping, Kwanzaa, market, small business saturday, toys, tradeshow
- By Sharee C
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org