Kiarra Elliott started Afrocentric Keyy in 2013 as a way to introduce her own unique style of art making to the world. Taking her years of experience in studying and making art, she developed her own style of portraying beauty and strength. Inspired by nature and the wonderful creation you can find in all forms in life she fuses the human, animal and organic plant form. Afrocentric Keyy is the bridging of metaphorical and physical meaning of what is defined as beauty.
- AddressHeadquarters: New York, NY
- CategoryApparel & Accessories, Art, Fine Arts (Art, Dance, Theater)
- LocationAlabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Online-Based, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virgin Islands, Virginia, Washington, Washington D.C., West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
- Tagsabstract, afrocentric, afrocentrickeyy, animals, clocks, keyy, merchandise, oil paint, paintings, tote bags, unique
- By Kiarra E
- Email: Afrocentrickeyy@gmail.com