I am a splash acrylic painter who loves making a mess. My paintings are inspired by black women, culture, and experiences.. The most recent series that I have completed is titled “Trap Conscious”. Inspired by hip hop and astrology, this painting series highlights the dichotomy between the two. The stars and galaxies in my artwork reflect a higher level of self-purpose and understanding.
Take a look at my online portfolio where you can find more images along this same vein and accessories. My online store is open 24 hours a day and ships to anywhere in the U.S.A. Sign up on my website for monthly e-newsletters to be the first to know about when new works are released. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Peace & Love
- Address2125 2nd Ave. Seattle, WA 98121
- CategoryArt, Fine Arts (Art, Dance, Theater)
- LocationSeattle, Washington
- Tagsafro futurism, afropunk, art, astrology, beautiful, beauty, black art, black love, cosmos, eyebrows, fierce, galaxy, gifts, hip hop, hippy, lips, make up, woman
- By Aramis Hamer
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org